The Best Sellers of 2020
Monster Steam Cleaner Reviews
The Monster’s creator, Euroflex, is a fairly new company that manufactures domestic steam cleaners, steam irons and active ironing boards. Based in South Hampton, England this company’s products feature Italian styling and designer looks.
Their range of Monster steam cleaners come in sleek eye catching styles but, the real question is how do these cleaners work?
We have chosen several models to review, which you can find below.
SC60 Monster Steam Cleaner
The SC60 Monster steam cleaner is loaded with features that are designed to make cleaning almost everything in your home quick and easy so you can spend less time cleaning. The machine is useful for all kinds of surfaces, from hard floors and carpeting to bathrooms, kitchens, counter tops and even jewelry.
These features include:
- Pressurized boiler to heat the water quickly
- 130 degree Celsius steam
- Adjustable steam control
- Lightweight design with a shoulder strap to allow for complete portability
- Wheels and castors designed for easy maneuverability
- A variety of accessories for different cleaning needs
- You get up to 60 minutes of clean time on only 2 pints of water
- Heats in only 6 minutes
In addition, the ultra modern design of the SC60 Monster steam cleaner gives a look of grace and elegance to an ordinary cleaning product making it more appealing in looks than other traditional steam cleaners. However, the SC60 has met with mediocre reviews scoring between 3 and 4 stars out of 5 on review sites.
Here are some of the things users liked and disliked about the SC60.
Advantages of the SC60
Some users of the SC60 monster steam cleaners really liked this machine and gave it high marks.
Some of the features and functions they liked included:
- Ease of Use. Most reviewers stated that the SC60 was light weight and easy to use gliding across the floor effortlessly
- Well made. Users for the most part also found this steam cleaner to be well designed and made
adjustable steam control
- Users also liked the fact that you adjust the amount of steam this machine puts out
However, other users found that SC60 left a lot to be desired and some of the issues bear mentioning.
Disadvantages of the SC60
The disadvantages that users found when using the SC60 Monster cleaner included:
- The SC60 did not seem to heat up to the steam promised
- Not many accessories
- Replacement parts take time to acquire
- This steam cleaner leaves a lot of water behind
EZ1 Monster Steam Cleaner Mop
- 1000 watts of power
- 266 degree Fahrenheit steam
- 4 steam levels
- 25 foot power cord
- Cleaning cloths that attach by simply pressing down using Velcro
It averages 4 out 5 stars for its rating. There were plenty of things that users liked about the EZ1 and a few things they felt needed improvement.
Let’s take a look at some of the advantages and disadvantages mentioned by actual users of this product.
The advantages for the EZ1 Monster steam mop include:
- Cleans exceptionally well. As one reviewer stated the EZ1 “passed the white sock test”
- Ability to adjust steam
- High heat gives this steam mop the ability to disinfect extremely well
- Ease of putting on and taking off cleaning cloths
- Quiet – Several mothers mentioned that the EZ1 was so quiet that they could do their steam
mopping while the baby slept even in the same room without disturbing their slumber
There were only two disadvantages of the EZ1 Monster steam mop that seemed to be a real issue with users. One was that many users found that the handle was a bit flimsy and broke easily.
The other complaint was due to the size of the head of the EZ1 it does not fit under the front of kitchen cabinets making it necessary to clean that portion of the floor by hand.