The Best Sellers of 2024
Oreck Steam-It Review
This machine functions using just tap water, providing a chemical-free cleaning option. The high temperature dry steam melts away dirt and grime without having to use other cleaning solutions. The Oreck Steam-it produces approximately 40 minutes of steam (on high setting) on a full tank, which as you might imagine is enough to clean quite a bit. Additionally, it has adjustable steam settings for optimal cleaning on multiple surfaces.
The machine features a 25 foot cord, machine-washable microfiber pads, and an 11.5 inch cleaning path. Weighing in at just 10 pounds, the Oreck Steam-It is easy to handle and to store.
The Oreck Steam-It has earned a 3.8 out of 5 star rating from consumers. Below we go over the pros and cons of this model based on feedback for consumers.
Advantages Of The Oreck Steam-It
There seems to be a lot to love about this model. Here is what consumers had to say in praise of the Oreck Steam-It:
- Fantastic results for cleaning grout
- You can use any microfiber rag as a pad and do not have to buy pads specific to the machine
- Machine produces the right amount of steam for each surface per its settings
- Lightweight and very easy to maneuver
- Easy way to sanitize without chemicals
Disadvantages Of The Oreck Steam-It
While most feedback for this model was positive, there are a few things that consumers think could be improve such as:
- Machine could be more durable
- Some attachments are awkward to use
- Some machines are lemons, and quit producing steam after a few months’ use