Hoover H3044 Review
The H3044 Hoover FloorMate Wide-Path Vacuum Cleaner can multi-task. In addition to picking up dry spills on carpet and in the car, it can also absorb liquids that have been spilled onto the floor or carpet.
Whatever the surface, this Hoover FloorMate can clear it up to looking as good as new. When changing from one way of cleaning to the other, simply adjust the EZ dial to the method you want to use.
Functions Of The Hoover H3044 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Clean the machine the minute you have finished using it, and don’t forget to pull off the nozzle and clean that too. Do not put it away with the water tanks full. Be careful when detaching the water tanks, you don’t want to break anything.
When operating the trigger to release cleaning liquid, you will see that the liquid only comes out once you let go, so it is easier to control how much you use.
This machine also features SpinScrub brushes and special grout brushes.
This model of the Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub has 2 tanks – one with the cleaning solution and the other for the dirty water, so the two liquids do not mix in any way. Control of the amount of cleaning liquid is in your hands with a trigger mechanism.
Advantages And Disadvantages
Advantages of the H3044 Hoover FloorMate are as follows:
- Sweeping operation is excellent
- Can successfully be used on ceramic tiles and hardwood floors without damaging either;
using this machine as a mop works extremely well
- Drying mechanism works quickly
- Only clean water touches the floor
Disadvantages of the Hoover FloorMate are as follows:
- Trouble picking up large debris
- Operation of the unit is very loud
- Water tanks are small requiring one to repeatedly fill the one up and empty the other
- Machine does not fit under kitchen cabinets, so you have to get down on all fours and clean these areas yourself
- Dirty water tank is very hard to clean