The Best Sellers of 2023
Eureka Enviro Steamer 313A Review
Eureka is one of the oldest names in carpet and floor cleaners. The Eureka company was first founded in Detroit, Michigan in 1009 and quickly became a household name.
After 65 years of continued success it was purchased by the Swedish company Electrolyte that continues to make both Electrolyte and Eureka carpet and floor cleaners.
Hard floor cleaners have been made bearing the Eureka name for over a decade now. This is a review of the popular hard surface steam mop, the 313A Eureka Enviro Steamer.
Features Of The Eureka Enviro Steamer 313A Cleaner
The 313A Eureka Enviro Steamer is designed as a hard surface steam cleaner.
Some of its features include:
- 220 heat allows this cleaner to clean with just water no chemicals are needed to get your floors and even counter tops deep down cleaned and sterilize
- 25 foot cord which reaches farther than most other steam floor cleaners which means that there is less stopping to plug into new outlets
- 12.5 inch cleaning head to help clean the floor faster
- It is lightweight
- It comes with a measuring cup, funnel, and 2 steam head pads
- 1 year limited warranty
The 313A Eureka Enviro Steamer puts out a very hot steam which is what is needed to help clean mold, mildew, and stubborn dried on stains. Because of the heat, these Eureka Steam Cleaners will not only leave your home cleaner that just mopping, but can deep clean all those places where nasty germs linger.
What The Reviews Say
535 out 715 reviewers on Amazon.com score the 313A Eureka Enviro steamer 4 stars and higher and other reviews across the net seem to echo the findings of Amazon reviewers.
Most users found that this hard floor steam cleaner had the following benefits:
- Deep cleaned in record time
- Liked the long cord
- Loved the swivel head that make it easy to get around things
- Loved the price
Of course not everyone loves every product and the 331A is no exception. Though complaints were few the biggest complaint was that it took minutes instead of seconds for the floors to dry after using this cleaner. However, other reviews said that after the first couple of uses this changed and floors dried very fast.