The Best Sellers of 2023
Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaners
Dyson Ball vacuum cleaners originated with the Dyson DC15 model, the first machine to offer the easy maneuverability of the “ball” technology. Since then the models have been improved by leaps and bounds to arrive at the smooth-steering vacuums produced today.
Below we present a comparison table of the highest rated Dyson ball vacuum cleaners available, then later we go into further detail about the most popular machines.
Comparing The Top Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaners
|Picture||Name||Weight||Cord Length||HEPA Filter||Price||Rating|
|Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum||17.3 lbs||30 ft||Yes||$$$$||4.5|
|Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Vacuum||19.2 lbs||35 ft||Yes||$$$$$||4.4|
|Dyson Ball Multifloor Canister Vacuum Cleaner||17.3 lbs||30 ft||Yes||$$$$||4.4|
|Dyson Ball Allergy Upright Vacuum||17.3 lbs||30 ft||Yes||$$$$$||4.4|
|Dyson Ball Compact Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner||11.6 lbs||25 ft||No||$$$$||4.2|
|Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Canister Vacuum||15.7 lbs||21.3 ft||No||$$$$$||3.9|
A Closer Look Into The Top Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaners
We hope the above table has given you a good idea of the options available. Read on to get more details on the most popular models.
Dyson Ball MultiFloor Upright Vacuum
This model features incredibly strong suction, whole machine HEPA filtration, a quick-to-empty waste bin, and of course easy maneuverability due to the ball technology.
Perhaps the most impressive quality of this model, however, is its self-adjusting cleaner head. The head of this vacuum automatically adjusts to provide optimal suction across carpets and hard floors.
Consumers really appreciate the following about this machine:
- Superb suction, especially with the self-adjusting cleaner head function
- Lightweight and powerful
- Easy to move and to wrangle around furniture
- Does a very good job at keeping dust inside of the vacuum
- Very easy to empty waste bin
- Picks up tons of dirt and debris compared with other vacuums
While most feedback for the Dyson MultiFloor Upright Vacuum is extremely positive, there are a few complaints consumers have:
- The machine is made out of plastic, and some think that it feels flimsy
- Suction is so strong that the machine is difficult to move over very dense carpet
- Upright lock can be tricky to engage
Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Vacuum
Other than the tangle-free turbine tool, this machine features a self-adjusting cleaner head, full machine HEPA filtration, hygienic emptying bin, and is filterless.
Overall, consumers are very happy with this model and have awarded it an impressive 4.4 star rating. Here is some of the positive feedback consumers gave this machine:
- Great suction that picks up everything from fine dust to pet hair
- Easy to dump waste
- Cleans very close to edges
- Fairly quiet operation
- Long power cord
There are a few things consumers think could be improved to make a better vacuum. Here are some of the items they mentioned:
- Machine is bulky and difficult to maneuver even with ball technology
- Machine’s wheels can be squeaky
- Fine mesh screen inside the collection bin can get clogged, causing machine to lose suction
Dyson Ball Allergy Upright Vacuum
This model makes use of Radial Root Cyclone technology to capture as many particles as possible, a self-adjusting cleaner head, whole machine HEPA filtration, and a hygienic emptying bin.
Consumers are generally pleased with this model’s performance and give it a 4.4 star rating. Here is some praise consumers have reported for the Allergy Upright Vacuum:
- Excellent at remove dirt from carpets to the point of shocking consumers when they see how much dust gets collected
- Emptying waste bin is easy
- Lightweight frame
- Quiet operation
Some things consumers thought could be improved include:
- Machine is difficult to assemble
- The machine’s handle seems flimsy
- Mesh dust trap can be difficult to clean