The Best Sellers of 2023
Coit Carpet Cleaning Company Review
Coit Carpet Cleaning is a professional carpet cleaning service that boasts 60 years of experience in carpet cleaning for homes and businesses.
What started in San Francisco as a small dry cleaning business that provided drape cleaning services, Coit Carpet Cleaning has expanded into a franchised company that offers cleaning and repairs of carpets, drapes, upholstery and duct work.
Easily recognized by their shiny black trucks bearing the name Coit, this company has grown to be one of the largest professional cleaning services in the United States.
When choosing a professional carpet cleaning service knowing what services are provided, how they are provided, and what some of their customers have to say about their services may prove helpful in your decision making process.
This review is geared towards providing you with the information you may need to make a decision about using this company’s services.
Advantages and Disadvantages Of Using Coit Carpet Cleaning Services
- Coit has many locations throughout the United States, Canada, and Thailand making it easier to find a location nearby.
- Coit uses truck-mounted carpet cleaners so only the hose and cleaning tools enter your home which means there will be no excess water to spill nor will there be any dirty water dumped down your drain.
- Before cleaning your carpets, drapes, upholstery or duct work, a Coit Carpet Cleaner will provide you with a free written estimate of their work.
- Coit do their best to schedule appointments at a time that is convenient to you making it possible for you to get the work done on your schedule, not theirs.
- They offer a 100% guarantee that you will be satisfied with their work.
- Coit maintains a high rating with the BBB on the handling and solving of any customer complaints.
- They offer discounts and coupons for savings throughout the year that may help reduce the cost of a professional cleaning.
- They also offer some repair services for tile and carpeting.
- Because Coit Carpet Cleaning service is a franchised business not all locations may live up to the quality and expectations that you have of Coit Carpet Cleaning overall. Prices may vary somewhat as well.
- Because different franchise owners may conduct their businesses differently, complaints may need to be made to the corporate head quarters to get a resolution.
How Actual Consumers Feel About Coit Carpet Cleaning Services
Overall, it seems as though most customers who have used Coit are satisfied with the services that they received. Many customers commended Coit for their professionalism and friendly service, their timely arrival for appointments, and for doing a good cleaning job.
As with any large franchise chain there are complaints, though maybe less than one would expect. Most complaints centered around customers who felt they were charged too much for services; though in most cases these problems did seem to be resolved, they often took some time.
The company has an overall excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau and the few complaints there were resolved in a fairly quick manner.
It is difficult to write a review for any franchised business simply because various franchise owners have their own interpretation of company policies which can result in a varied quality of service. This obviously makes it difficult to give a general overview of how well the company functions.
However, Coit Carpet Cleaning seems to keep a good eye on it’s franchises and for the most part services seems to be pretty consistent regardless of the location or who owns the franchise.
The complaints about this company are probably to be expected of any large service who deals with a large number of individual members of the public. Most of the complaints seemed to be resolved in a timely manner.
Overall, Coit Carpet Cleaning services seem to provide excellent professional services to the public and seems to take pride in the services they can offer.